It has never been more challenging to assure applications deliver exceptional customer experiences that drive positive business results.
A Big IT Challenge for Businesses
The impact of a 1-second delay
AI powered observability with dynamic resource management
- Automatically discovers, maps and visualizes the application topology and technology stack in real time
- Identifies slow application response times and accelerates root cause analysis of architecture and code issues
- Highlights constrained resources that pose risk to application performance
- Abstracts entire application and multicloud environments into a supply chain with full-stack dependency mapping
- Uses analytics continuously to generate automatable actions, giving applications the resources they need when they need them at every layer of the stack
- Accelerates customer automation journeys through closed-loop integration between Turbonomic and APM platforms
Why IBM for AIOps?
- IBM differentiation in the AIOps market -
Improve speed, utilization and service delivery by turning to AI powered automation.
Faster decision making
Full-stack and enterprise observability
Better resource optimization
Dynamic resource and cost optimization
Problem determination, remediation, avoidance
The Business Value
benefits per 100 employees
analytics team productivity
higher annual revenue
IBM Instana’s eBook: “The Six Fundamental Pillars of Managing Microservice Applications”
The modern application stack has evolved.
In these modern applications, there’s one constant—constant change!
To effectively manage modern cloud-native microservice applications, DevOps teams need real-time visibility, automated observability and a way for all application stakeholders to get the necessary data in a way that makes sense to them at the exact time they need it.
Discover in this eBook how DevOps teams can reach up-to-date visibility to track their applications’ structures and dependencies accurately.
Inside you’ll discover:
- Automatic, continuous discovery and mapping
- Precise high-fidelity visibility
- Cloud, container and microservice native
- Real-time full stack application data model
- AI-assisted monitoring and troubleshooting
- Integration into development and CI/CD pipelines
Accuras is a technology value-added reseller and consulting company with its headquarters in Toronto, Canada, and an operational office in New Jersey, USA. We partner with trusted, industry-leading technology solution providers to empower organizations to lay the foundation for DevOps Automation, Digital Transformation, AI Operationalization, Cyber Resiliency and Sustainability & ESG Reporting.
We solve complex business problems through an interdisciplinary approach, combining domain knowledge, technical expertise, and zero-tolerance customer satisfaction to deliver solutions on time and within budget with 100% accuracy.
We provide expertise and services in five domains.
- Data Fabric and Data Governance
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine-learning, Predictive Analytics and Optimization
- Data, Application and Resource Observability
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Resilience
- Sustainability & ESG Reporting